Youths for change in Rajshahi
ABM Touhidul Alam Youth (one-third of total population) in Bangladesh is the most viable and potential human resource not only in population structure but also in social structure. Without their development, a nation cannot achieve her human intended. The Government of Bangladesh has ...Continue Reading...
Tree Olympiad held in Netrakona
Riku Rani Paul from Netrakona An exceptional Tree Olympiad was held at Collegiate school and college located at Rajubazar in Netrakona yesterday arranged jointly by BARCIK and youth association. This school level competition were escorted by 260 students from 260 schools in the area. The ...Continue Reading...
Diversity strengthens the interdependent relationship among all life forms
Silvanus Lamin The interdependent relationship among all life forms; be them humans, plants and animals widely relies on the abundance of diversity. This interdependence gets rooted and stronger through the exchanges of widely available diversity among all life forms. Having fruits and flowers ...Continue Reading...
Md. Al-Mamun and his endeavor
Subir Sarkar, Manikganj We all like to dream. But how many of us get to realize that dream of ours? Today, we will talk about a particular individual who not only realized his dreams, but did it with the help of all those he loves. Hailing from Soldhara village in Manikganj, Md. Al-Mamun, aged ...Continue Reading...
Diversity is life, diversity is beautiful
Silvanus Lamin Diversity In general sense, diversity means the different ‘existence’ and different nature of different life forms on the planet. But BARCIK believes, diversity does not only mean that rather it encompasses the different shapes of both living and non-living subjects and objects, ...Continue Reading...
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community
- The youth community beside the helpless Dalit population in Corona
- A man leading community towards agro-ecology
- Community Seed Bank (CSB): an initiative to reduce disaster risks in char areas of Bangladesh
- … Of the people led development
- We want a poison free and zero hunger world
- Respect rural women, recognize their contribution