Farmers Get Good Price of Their Crops
Shimul Biswas from Singair, Manikganj Various types of organic vegetables are being produced at the farmer’s house in Nayabari Adarsha gram of Singair upazila. In near past they sold these vegetable in their local Bayara market. However, most of the time women didn’t get good price as ...Continue Reading...
Cooking fuel crisis and Women’s suffering in the rainy season
AbdurRazzak, Ghior (Manikganj). Ashma Akhter, a housewife from remote Sodaghata village of GhiorUpazila, Manikganj having a 5-member family is undergoing a lot of hardship in regard to cook food. It is evident to understand her hardships as her husband is ill-being burden to ensure bred for her ...Continue Reading...
Unlocking the potential
By Satta Ranjan Saha and Nitya Sarker Youth are energetic! If the wish they can transform a lag behind village and society into the enlightened and advanced village and society. The youth can eradicate illiteracy, exile the superstition and wipe out the darkness of drug addiction in the ...Continue Reading...
Bangladesh has thousands problems but millions possibilities- Swedish MPs
The Swedish Parliament Members Janes Holm and Nushi Dadgostar and Stockholm County Council Member Mohibul Ezdani Khan visited BARCIK’s works and different programs of Manikganj Zila Parishad at Nayabari village under Baira union in Singair upazila and talked with the beneficiaries on Wednesday. ...Continue Reading...
Md. Al-Mamun and his endeavor
Subir Sarkar, Manikganj We all like to dream. But how many of us get to realize that dream of ours? Today, we will talk about a particular individual who not only realized his dreams, but did it with the help of all those he loves. Hailing from Soldhara village in Manikganj, Md. Al-Mamun, aged ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives