Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
Silvanus Lamin Our wellbeing and healthy life depends on the healthy environment. Biodiversity and ecosystem are parts of the environment. Conserving biodiversity and keeping the ecosystem healthy is prerequisite for human civilization and development. Thus, it could be said that safe and clean ...Continue Reading...
We want a poison free and zero hunger world
By Silvanus Lamin The theme of world food day 2019 is ‘Our Actions Are Our Future. Healthy Diets for a Zero Hunger World’. It focuses on tackling global hunger. If analyze and observe our markets and food production systems we could easily now find that our diets and eating habits have changed. ...Continue Reading...
Diversity strengthens the interdependent relationship among all life forms
Silvanus Lamin The interdependent relationship among all life forms; be them humans, plants and animals widely relies on the abundance of diversity. This interdependence gets rooted and stronger through the exchanges of widely available diversity among all life forms. Having fruits and flowers ...Continue Reading...
How a day labor becomes sustainable agriculture’s trainer!
Md. Abdul Motaleb of Kalmankanda under Netrakona district is a successful farmer who produces crops adopting sustainable agriculture. He makes the maximum use of his fallow lands to farm crops and vegetable as well as initiate nursery in an organic way. Farming chemical free vegetable and ...Continue Reading...
Biodiversity and productivity
A.B.M Touhidul Alam from Dhaka:: The earth is only planet that has unique natural assets made up of plants, animals, land, water, the atmosphere and human. Together we all form part of the planet’s ecosystems, which means if there is a biodiversity crisis, our health and livelihoods are at risk ...Continue Reading...
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation