Without you it’s difficult to cope with disaster
BARCIKnews desk: Bangladesh is disaster prone country but the people of Bangladesh have the capacity and skill to cope with disasters. Natural disaster like floods, cyclones, storms surges, droughts, sea level rise, early flood, flash floods and thunderstorms and manmade disaster have created ...Continue Reading...
What will happen to the School?
Abdur Razzak, Manikganj Where the little boy lives 4 years of his educational life. Endeared schools is a symbol of Absolute compassion. Pasture of many favourite friendships and tie. The teachers love mixed with anger and ascendency. The little angle touches constantly the school’s ground from ...Continue Reading...
Cooking fuel crisis and Women’s suffering in the rainy season
AbdurRazzak, Ghior (Manikganj). Ashma Akhter, a housewife from remote Sodaghata village of GhiorUpazila, Manikganj having a 5-member family is undergoing lot of hardship in regard to cook food. It is evident to understand her hardships as her husband is ill being burden to ensure bred ...Continue Reading...
Newspaper news:Local heroes raise climate hopes
:: Abu Bakar Siddique, Rajib Bhowmick Farida Parvin (left) distributes seeds of salinity-tolerant paddy, which she developed, to fellow farmers in her village of Shyamnagar in Satkhira. Like her, a local farmer in Chapainawabganj has revived Magurshail (right), a nearly extinct local variety of ...Continue Reading...
- Health camps for the health care of the elders organized by youth
- Compost and Organic Vegetable Village
- Sakhina’s agriculture seed
- Serving is Religion
- Pitha, Nature and Mother Knowledge
- Farmer’s Seeds Bank and Agricultural Hospitals
- Boda Net: New Fishing Trap for Native Species Fish!
- Without you it’s difficult to cope with disaster
- What will happen to the School?
- Nature and Forest in our Service