Alternative Initiatives to Combat Disaster
Satyranjan Saha from Harirampur, Manikganj: The Padma river and its branch Ichamati, flowed through the Harirampur sub-district of Manikgonj. Besides, Diabari beels, Bhatchalah beels, Gopinathpur beels are filled with water in the monsoon season. Being a low area adjacent to the Padma river, ...Continue Reading...
Without you it’s difficult to cope with disaster
BARCIKnews desk: Bangladesh is disaster prone country but the people of Bangladesh have the capacity and skill to cope with disasters. Natural disaster like floods, cyclones, storms surges, droughts, sea level rise, early flood, flash floods and thunderstorms and manmade disaster have created ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives