Newspaper news:Local heroes raise climate hopes
:: Abu Bakar Siddique, Rajib Bhowmick Farida Parvin (left) distributes seeds of salinity-tolerant paddy, which she developed, to fellow farmers in her village of Shyamnagar in Satkhira. Like her, a local farmer in Chapainawabganj has revived Magurshail (right), a nearly extinct local variety of ...Continue Reading...
Protector of extinct rice varieties
Anowar Hossein, Chapainawabgonj:: This article was publised in daily Prothom Alo, a Bengali newspaper on 16 March, 2013. Silvanus Lamin translates it for our online readers with a slight change of the main article It was because of his deep love that has led him conserving the diverse rice ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives