Alternative Initiatives to Combat Disaster
Satyranjan Saha from Harirampur, Manikganj: The Padma river and its branch Ichamati, flowed through the Harirampur sub-district of Manikgonj. Besides, Diabari beels, Bhatchalah beels, Gopinathpur beels are filled with water in the monsoon season. Being a low area adjacent to the Padma river, ...Continue Reading...
Sakhina’s agriculture seed
Roksana Rumi from Netrokona Rural women like Sakhina, in their compassion, have kept the of crop diversity, the combination of many varieties of vegetable seeds. They have sustained the seed sharing the culture of rural life, have served poisonous free food. Beside they kept running wheel of ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives