“Chew Jaun” The Barind Farmer invented their own irrigation system
Amreto Sarker from Tanore, Barind Region Formation of land in Barind region is geographically different from other agricultural ecosystems of the country. Most of the land in this region is high and low form. This type of land in English is called “Terrence Land”. These types of ...Continue Reading...
Alternative Initiatives to Combat Disaster
Satyranjan Saha from Harirampur, Manikganj: The Padma river and its branch Ichamati, flowed through the Harirampur sub-district of Manikgonj. Besides, Diabari beels, Bhatchalah beels, Gopinathpur beels are filled with water in the monsoon season. Being a low area adjacent to the Padma river, ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives