“Chew Jaun” The Barind Farmer invented their own irrigation system
Amreto Sarker from Tanore, Barind Region Formation of land in Barind region is geographically different from other agricultural ecosystems of the country. Most of the land in this region is high and low form. This type of land in English is called “Terrence Land”. These types of ...Continue Reading...
The wooden bridge is appreciated by everyone
Gunjon Rema from Kalamakanda, Netrakona: There is such proverb like many a little makes a mickle or many drops make a light work. We are talking each other like that in our everyday life. Similarly, ten people from Lengura and Chaitanagar villages is taken an initiative to build a bridge with ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives