A man leading community towards agro-ecology
ABM Touhidul Alam For the longest time, irrigated HYV rice has been Abdul Hamid’s primary source ofincome like many others. But last four years, he planted only half the amount that he did in the previous years. The HYV of rice is extremely water consuming to grow. Hamid a father of three ...Continue Reading...
An Ideal farmer Mothi Ghagra
BY Gunjon Rema, Kalmakanda, Netrakona Mothi Ghagra lives in Kalmankanda at Taranagar village. Agriculture is his main occupation. He manages the schooling of his kids and livelihood cost of his family through farming diverse crops, rice and other agriculture works. His is very keen and ...Continue Reading...
How a day labor becomes sustainable agriculture’s trainer!
Md. Abdul Motaleb of Kalmankanda under Netrakona district is a successful farmer who produces crops adopting sustainable agriculture. He makes the maximum use of his fallow lands to farm crops and vegetable as well as initiate nursery in an organic way. Farming chemical free vegetable and ...Continue Reading...
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community
- The youth community beside the helpless Dalit population in Corona
- A man leading community towards agro-ecology
- Community Seed Bank (CSB): an initiative to reduce disaster risks in char areas of Bangladesh
- … Of the people led development