Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
Happy Roy From Netrakona Mamun Mia is a framer of village Chakpara under Laxmigonj union. Round the year Mamun and his brother are busy with agriculture. They have managed their livelihood quite comfortably with rice production of 2 seasons. They have 40 katha agriculture land, doing ...Continue Reading...
A man leading community towards agro-ecology
ABM Touhidul Alam For the longest time, irrigated HYV rice has been Abdul Hamid’s primary source ofincome like many others. But last four years, he planted only half the amount that he did in the previous years. The HYV of rice is extremely water consuming to grow. Hamid a father of three ...Continue Reading...
An Ideal farmer Mothi Ghagra
BY Gunjon Rema, Kalmakanda, Netrakona Mothi Ghagra lives in Kalmankanda at Taranagar village. Agriculture is his main occupation. He manages the schooling of his kids and livelihood cost of his family through farming diverse crops, rice and other agriculture works. His is very keen and ...Continue Reading...
How a day labor becomes sustainable agriculture’s trainer!
Md. Abdul Motaleb of Kalmankanda under Netrakona district is a successful farmer who produces crops adopting sustainable agriculture. He makes the maximum use of his fallow lands to farm crops and vegetable as well as initiate nursery in an organic way. Farming chemical free vegetable and ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives