Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
Happy Roy From Netrakona Mamun Mia is a framer of village Chakpara under Laxmigonj union. Round the year Mamun and his brother are busy with agriculture. They have managed their livelihood quite comfortably with rice production of 2 seasons. They have 40 katha agriculture land, doing ...Continue Reading...
Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
Biswajit Mondal from Shyamnagar, Satkhira Tarulata Gayan, wife of Rabindranath Gayan is living at village Korchahati under Bhurulia union. They have four daughters and are all married. Rabindranath’s health condition is not good, so Tarulata is working hard for their livelihood. ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives