Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
By Mononjoy Mondol from Satkhira Plantation is vital for tackling climate change, protection against natural disasters, reducing global warming and maintaining the balance of the natural environment. In view of this, BARCIK- a non governmental development organization has taken an ...Continue Reading...
Excessive soil salinity forced farmers back to agriculture in coastal areas
By: Mofizur Rahman and Bablu Joarder from Satkhira Export oriented Shrimp cultivation has shifted livelihood and farming pattern as well as displaced a large number of peasants in coastal Satkhira district. The unplanned and chaotic encroachment of the rural agricultural landscape by the shrimp ...Continue Reading...
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation