Farmers Get Good Price of Their Crops
Shimul Biswas from Singair, Manikganj Various types of organic vegetables are being produced at the farmer’s house in Nayabari Adarsha gram of Singair upazila. In near past they sold these vegetable in their local Bayara market. However, most of the time women didn’t get good price as ...Continue Reading...
Happy with dignified life
By Touhidul Alam When Abdul Mattaleb (42) ventured into vermicomposting in 2012, nobody imagined that this small initiative would change his life one day. Hard work and a good guidance can make all the differences in life, the case of Abdul Mattaleb, a farmer from Valuatoli village of ...Continue Reading...
Provide Pension for Farmers
By Anita Barman from Chapainababganj Bangladesh is a nation based primarily on agriculture and its farmers. The GDP of the country is mainly driven by the exports of agricultural and jute products. Almost 80% of the country’s fertile lands are used extensively for farming. But even so, ...Continue Reading...
Biodiversity and productivity
A.B.M Touhidul Alam from Dhaka:: The earth is only planet that has unique natural assets made up of plants, animals, land, water, the atmosphere and human. Together we all form part of the planet’s ecosystems, which means if there is a biodiversity crisis, our health and livelihoods are at risk ...Continue Reading...
- Health camps for the health care of the elders organized by youth
- Compost and Organic Vegetable Village
- Sakhina’s agriculture seed
- Serving is Religion
- Pitha, Nature and Mother Knowledge
- Farmer’s Seeds Bank and Agricultural Hospitals
- Boda Net: New Fishing Trap for Native Species Fish!
- Without you it’s difficult to cope with disaster
- What will happen to the School?
- Nature and Forest in our Service