A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
By Silvanus Lamin ‘Farming sector should be dignified to draw the interest of youths in it and the topic of agriculture should be made compulsory in national curriculum’-said the discussants in an online citizen dialogues titled ‘Transforming Food Systems: Youth Innovation for Human and ...Continue Reading...
We want a poison free and zero hunger world
By Silvanus Lamin The theme of world food day 2019 is ‘Our Actions Are Our Future. Healthy Diets for a Zero Hunger World’. It focuses on tackling global hunger. If analyze and observe our markets and food production systems we could easily now find that our diets and eating habits have changed. ...Continue Reading...
Increase the allocation for safe food production
Pavel Partha from Dhaka The 1996 World Food Summit announced, Food cannot be used as a political and economic pressure in anyway. But still, we see various political, economic, cultural and social pressures and controls are surrounding food. It is seen again that the food stock of all other ...Continue Reading...
Compost and Organic Vegetable Village
Shonkar Mrong from Netrokona Rajendrapur is a village in Charlisa union of sadar upazila of Netrokona district. Most of the people of this village are farmers and agriculture is their main occupation. The farmers of this village have been living their families by cultivating diverse vegetables ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives