… Of the people led development
By Silvanus Lamin Most recently I went to visit the city known to many of us as ‘Green and clean city’ of Bangladesh Rajshahi with my colleague Mr. Touhidul Alam. BARCIK has been facilitating development programs in the heart and rural areas of the city since 2010 adopting people led ...Continue Reading...
Respect rural women, recognize their contribution
By Silvanus Lamin BARCIK observed international rural women day on 15 October with different types of activities in its working areas. The main message of this day in 2019 is ‘Rural women and girls building climate resilience’. It is true that the rural women and girls, through their low carbon ...Continue Reading...
Youths for change in Rajshahi
ABM Touhidul Alam Youth (one-third of total population) in Bangladesh is the most viable and potential human resource not only in population structure but also in social structure. Without their development, a nation cannot achieve her human intended. The Government of Bangladesh has ...Continue Reading...
Youth initiatives for social development
By ABM Touhidul Alam It is expected that people in the society should be responsible for their own social development. Though, sometimes it is ignored and avoided by the community people. But it is an utmost duty of people for their progress and harmony of the society. Chandradinga youth ...Continue Reading...
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community