It is Important to Save Diversity for Human Existence
Barind Region Representative The Barind region of northwestern Bangladesh is a unique heritage of the diversity of wildlife and multiculturalism. Here is the residence of different ethnicity and coexistence of life and nature. From the primitive era, historical Varendra region has changed in ...Continue Reading...
Youth initiatives for social development
By ABM Touhidul Alam It is expected that people in the society should be responsible for their own social development. Though, sometimes it is ignored and avoided by the community people. But it is an utmost duty of people for their progress and harmony of the society. Chandradinga youth ...Continue Reading...
Wetland areas need to be preserved
Ismot Jerin from Rajshashi The bay flows through the heart of Godagari Upazila, Gogram Union Parishad of Varendra. Everyone calls it Gogram Bay. The farmers grow their crops from the water of this Bay; the fishermen catch delicious local fish. A variety of aquatic life form flourishes of the ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives