Lemon of Manikganj in the world market
Abdur Razzak From Manikganj Lemon farming has changed the economic scenario of Ghior Upazila of Manikganj. More than two thousand people from around 700 families of Baliakhora and Sodaghata villages of Upazila are dependent on lemon cultivation. The farmers of this region cultivate colombo, ...Continue Reading...
Sakhina’s agriculture seed
Roksana Rumi from Netrokona Rural women like Sakhina, in their compassion, have kept the of crop diversity, the combination of many varieties of vegetable seeds. They have sustained the seed sharing the culture of rural life, have served poisonous free food. Beside they kept running wheel of ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives