Exclusive talks with environment medalist farmer Md. Yousuf Mulla
BARCIKnews.com recently had an intensive interaction with Yousuf Mulla, a farmer of Duboil village under Nachol of Chapainawabgonj district who is well-known as ideal farmer to others. He has been adopting sustainable agriculture since his father was alive. He has been conserving many seed of ...Continue Reading...
Protector of extinct rice varieties
Anowar Hossein, Chapainawabgonj:: This article was publised in daily Prothom Alo, a Bengali newspaper on 16 March, 2013. Silvanus Lamin translates it for our online readers with a slight change of the main article It was because of his deep love that has led him conserving the diverse rice ...Continue Reading...
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation