Wetland areas need to be preserved
Ismot Jerin from Rajshashi The bay flows through the heart of Godagari Upazila, Gogram Union Parishad of Varendra. Everyone calls it Gogram Bay. The farmers grow their crops from the water of this Bay; the fishermen catch delicious local fish. A variety of aquatic life form flourishes of the ...Continue Reading...
Provide Pension for Farmers
By Anita Barman from Chapainababganj Bangladesh is a nation based primarily on agriculture and its farmers. The GDP of the country is mainly driven by the exports of agricultural and jute products. Almost 80% of the country’s fertile lands are used extensively for farming. But even so, ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives