Youth Liton Chandra Das is the Pride of Netrokona
Shankar Mrong and Abdur Rab from Netrokona Intense determination, effort, hard work, proper planning and management convey a man to the peak of successes. Their sincere efforts, hard work gave rare respect to national youth honor as a successful youth volunteer. We are talking about Liton ...Continue Reading...
The Khasis in Bangladesh and their struggle to maintain livelihood
Silvanus Lamin Introduction There are 45 ethnic communities’ namely indigenous people living in Bangladesh. Khasi is one of the indigenous communities in Bangladesh. The community has been living in Sylhet region (Sylhet, Moulvibazar Habigonj), particularly hilly and mountainous region of ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives