Students are the active Social actors
Silvanus Lamin:: Students can contribute in building a nice and peaceful world through utilizing their innovations, zeal and strengths by actively get themselves involved in the process that leads to the solution of the existing social problems. Students are energetic and have the potentiality ...Continue Reading...
School of honesty
Ershad Ali, From BARCIK, Dhaka One room of the school, big three plastic baskets are placed on the table and educational materials such as pens, pencil, slate, scales, copy, Neil cutter, eraser are serially set on the basket with their price written in a white paper placed nearby the table. ...Continue Reading...
Forest diversity: Living ecosystem of the earth
::Silvanus Lamin:: Forest occupies 31% of total lands of the globe which is 4 billions hectare. Forests contain some of our planet’s most vibrant ecosystems, displaying a wondrous variety of birds, animals, and plants. Forests are the basis for more than 5,000 products, from aromatic oil ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives