Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
BM Touhidul Alam Bangladesh: general context and geographic settings With a population of about 160 million living in an area covering 144,000 km², Bangladesh is one of the most densely populated countries in the world. More than 75 per cent of its people live in rural areas and agriculture ...Continue Reading...
Biodiversity and productivity
A.B.M Touhidul Alam from Dhaka:: The earth is only planet that has unique natural assets made up of plants, animals, land, water, the atmosphere and human. Together we all form part of the planet’s ecosystems, which means if there is a biodiversity crisis, our health and livelihoods are at risk ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives