‘We want a corona free village’
By Sultana Khatun from Rajshahi With the slogans ‘We want a corona free village and let us follow the health guideline and inspire other to follow’ a campaign was held in 3 remote villages of Rajshahi. BARCIK and the youth organizations of that read conducted the campaign with the aim to ...Continue Reading...
… Of the people led development
By Silvanus Lamin Most recently I went to visit the city known to many of us as ‘Green and clean city’ of Bangladesh Rajshahi with my colleague Mr. Touhidul Alam. BARCIK has been facilitating development programs in the heart and rural areas of the city since 2010 adopting people led ...Continue Reading...
Nayema Begum goes door to door to make environment friendly oven
Anita Barman from Rajshashi Women play a very important role to maintain a balance between technology and the environment. They do lots of things using their knowledge which makes the village life easier using simple and effective techniques. One of those things is to make oven out of mud with ...Continue Reading...
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community