‘We want a corona free village’
By Sultana Khatun from Rajshahi With the slogans ‘We want a corona free village and let us follow the health guideline and inspire other to follow’ a campaign was held in 3 remote villages of Rajshahi. BARCIK and the youth organizations of that read conducted the campaign with the aim to ...Continue Reading...
The youth community beside the helpless Dalit population in Corona
Syed Ali Biswas from Dhaka Corona appeared in the form of an epidemic in front of people all over the world today. None of us are free from the effects of this. At this point, the need is to maintain physical distance, not social, to keep yourself and others safe. People all over the world […]Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives