Farmer’s Seeds Bank and Agricultural Hospitals
Bahlul Karim from Satkhira Unique banks and hospital have been developed at Tujulpur of Satkhira Sadar upazila. The farmers’ seed bank is maintained by the farmers keeping different types of crops and medicinal seeds and agricultural equipment used by the farmers. On the other hand, the ...Continue Reading...
Wetland areas need to be preserved
Ismot Jerin from Rajshashi The bay flows through the heart of Godagari Upazila, Gogram Union Parishad of Varendra. Everyone calls it Gogram Bay. The farmers grow their crops from the water of this Bay; the fishermen catch delicious local fish. A variety of aquatic life form flourishes of the ...Continue Reading...
Provide Pension for Farmers
By Anita Barman from Chapainababganj Bangladesh is a nation based primarily on agriculture and its farmers. The GDP of the country is mainly driven by the exports of agricultural and jute products. Almost 80% of the country’s fertile lands are used extensively for farming. But even so, ...Continue Reading...
- Health camps for the health care of the elders organized by youth
- Compost and Organic Vegetable Village
- Sakhina’s agriculture seed
- Serving is Religion
- Pitha, Nature and Mother Knowledge
- Farmer’s Seeds Bank and Agricultural Hospitals
- Boda Net: New Fishing Trap for Native Species Fish!
- Without you it’s difficult to cope with disaster
- What will happen to the School?
- Nature and Forest in our Service