Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
Silvanus Lamin BARCIK through its different projects, has been facilitating development program in different parts of Bangladesh adopting People led Development Approach (PLD) as its strategy. It is through this approach that BARCIK places its stakeholders in the center of all sorts of ...Continue Reading...
Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
Silvanus Lamin For most, agriculture is a means of food security, but it is a livelihood for a vast population in Bangladesh and a means of reducing poverty (accounting for 90% of reduction in poverty between 2005 and 2010). However, agriculture continues to play a critical role in the country ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives