BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
By Fazlul Haque from Satkhira The rampant damage in the Southern-western part of Bangladesh hit by super cyclone is still visible today. The protection dams (Beribadh) of Shymanagar, sub-district of Satkhira are the most devastated infrastructures during the cyclone. The dams have been ...Continue Reading...
Climate change and the survival struggle of rural women in the coastal areas
Mofizur Rahman from Satkhira In Bangladesh, the coastal region is the most vulnerable to natural disasters. In recent time, Shyamnagar Upazila of Satkhira district is known as a consequence of climate change and natural disasters affected area in the world. The natural disaster like flood, ...Continue Reading...
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community