Let’s love the elderly and especially able people
Maruf Hossain Milon from Satkhira Sundarban Students Solidarity Team is a well-known youth organization in the coastal region. The team, which is comprised of a group of youth students in Shyamnagar area, has been doing development work in society and culture. They are constantly standing ...Continue Reading...
Health camps for the health care of the elders organized by youth
Ishaque uddin from Netrokona According to one study, 7.0 percent of the total population of Bangladesh is elderly (Those over sixty years old)। The growing old population is a fundamental issue for the world and every country. At the moment elderly of Bangladesh faces three challenges, Which ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives