Ensure proper management of water
:: Silvanus Lamin:: The crisis of fresh water has increased in consonance with the population growth and it is assumed that after 50 years, another 40 or 50% new population would be added with the present population. However, more lands, wetlands and other sources of fresh water would be used ...Continue Reading...
Climate Change and Process: An overview
:: Silvanus Lamin:: Climate change is the burning issue of today’s world. It is said that excessive emission of greenhouse gas is the major cause of climate change. However, before discussing about climate change, we need to have idea regarding climate, greenhouse gas and the initiatives taken ...Continue Reading...
Forest diversity: Living ecosystem of the earth
::Silvanus Lamin:: Forest occupies 31% of total lands of the globe which is 4 billions hectare. Forests contain some of our planet’s most vibrant ecosystems, displaying a wondrous variety of birds, animals, and plants. Forests are the basis for more than 5,000 products, from aromatic oil ...Continue Reading...
How a small initiative makes marginal people smile!
By Bodrul Alam In a society, with clear social stratification, the marginalized people always face huge discrimination within the traditional education system. And, this type of discrimination stands as a barrier on the way of ensuring education for all. Alienation, social exclusion, and ...Continue Reading...
Dhaleshwari River will be revived: NRPC Chairman
“There is no alternative of keeping the Dhaleshwari River alive to save the Buriganga River and Dhaka city. The government is very convivial about protecting rivers and canals”, said National River Protection Commission (NRPC) Chairman Ataharul Islam. He said, “We will take required steps ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives