‘Now we have the courage in mind’
By Orpona Ghagra, from Kalmakanda, Netrakona The village of Bishara is situated about 3 km from Kalamakandaupazila. The village is surrounded by water around 6 months in the rainy season due to being a Haor area. There was no chance to go anywhere without the boat. The village would have to go ...Continue Reading...
Farmers Get Good Price of Their Crops
Shimul Biswas from Singair, Manikganj Various types of organic vegetables are being produced at the farmer’s house in Nayabari Adarsha gram of Singair upazila. In near past they sold these vegetable in their local Bayara market. However, most of the time women didn’t get good price as ...Continue Reading...
We are very happy for the tailoring machines
Mononjay Mondal from Shatkhira Unity is the best policy. It helps to improve the overall socio-economic development as well as the livelihood of the people. Bearing this in mind with the objective to safeguard life and environment marginal agricultural community women’s organization ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives