‘Now we have the courage in mind’
By Orpona Ghagra, from Kalmakanda, Netrakona The village of Bishara is situated about 3 km from Kalamakandaupazila. The village is surrounded by water around 6 months in the rainy season due to being a Haor area. There was no chance to go anywhere without the boat. The village would have to go ...Continue Reading...
Farmers Get Good Price of Their Crops
Shimul Biswas from Singair, Manikganj Various types of organic vegetables are being produced at the farmer’s house in Nayabari Adarsha gram of Singair upazila. In near past they sold these vegetable in their local Bayara market. However, most of the time women didn’t get good price as ...Continue Reading...
We are very happy for the tailoring machines
Mononjay Mondal from Shatkhira Unity is the best policy. It helps to improve the overall socio-economic development as well as the livelihood of the people. Bearing this in mind with the objective to safeguard life and environment marginal agricultural community women’s organization ...Continue Reading...
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh