We want a poison free and zero hunger world
By Silvanus Lamin The theme of world food day 2019 is ‘Our Actions Are Our Future. Healthy Diets for a Zero Hunger World’. It focuses on tackling global hunger. If analyze and observe our markets and food production systems we could easily now find that our diets and eating habits have changed. ...Continue Reading...
Increase the allocation for safe food production
Pavel Partha from Dhaka The 1996 World Food Summit announced, Food cannot be used as a political and economic pressure in anyway. But still, we see various political, economic, cultural and social pressures and controls are surrounding food. It is seen again that the food stock of all other ...Continue Reading...
Compost and Organic Vegetable Village
Shonkar Mrong from Netrokona Rajendrapur is a village in Charlisa union of sadar upazila of Netrokona district. Most of the people of this village are farmers and agriculture is their main occupation. The farmers of this village have been living their families by cultivating diverse vegetables ...Continue Reading...
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community
- The youth community beside the helpless Dalit population in Corona
- A man leading community towards agro-ecology
- Community Seed Bank (CSB): an initiative to reduce disaster risks in char areas of Bangladesh
- … Of the people led development