Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
Happy Roy From Netrakona Mamun Mia is a framer of village Chakpara under Laxmigonj union. Round the year Mamun and his brother are busy with agriculture. They have managed their livelihood quite comfortably with rice production of 2 seasons. They have 40 katha agriculture land, doing ...Continue Reading...
Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
Silvanus Lamin For most, agriculture is a means of food security, but it is a livelihood for a vast population in Bangladesh and a means of reducing poverty (accounting for 90% of reduction in poverty between 2005 and 2010). However, agriculture continues to play a critical role in the country ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives