Sakhina’s agriculture seed
Roksana Rumi from Netrokona Rural women like Sakhina, in their compassion, have kept the of crop diversity, the combination of many varieties of vegetable seeds. They have sustained the seed sharing the culture of rural life, have served poisonous free food. Beside they kept running wheel of ...Continue Reading...
- Health camps for the health care of the elders organized by youth
- Compost and Organic Vegetable Village
- Sakhina’s agriculture seed
- Serving is Religion
- Pitha, Nature and Mother Knowledge
- Farmer’s Seeds Bank and Agricultural Hospitals
- Boda Net: New Fishing Trap for Native Species Fish!
- Without you it’s difficult to cope with disaster
- What will happen to the School?
- Nature and Forest in our Service