‘We want a corona free village’
By Sultana Khatun from Rajshahi With the slogans ‘We want a corona free village and let us follow the health guideline and inspire other to follow’ a campaign was held in 3 remote villages of Rajshahi. BARCIK and the youth organizations of that read conducted the campaign with the aim to ...Continue Reading...
The youth community beside the helpless Dalit population in Corona
Syed Ali Biswas from Dhaka Corona appeared in the form of an epidemic in front of people all over the world today. None of us are free from the effects of this. At this point, the need is to maintain physical distance, not social, to keep yourself and others safe. People all over the world […]Continue Reading...
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community