Increase the allocation for safe food production
Pavel Partha from Dhaka The 1996 World Food Summit announced, Food cannot be used as a political and economic pressure in anyway. But still, we see various political, economic, cultural and social pressures and controls are surrounding food. It is seen again that the food stock of all other ...Continue Reading...
Pitha, Nature and Mother Knowledge
Bahauddin Bahar from Dhaka Mother made the oil pitha (Cake). Many people have known the oil pitha as Pakan or Pakoyan pitha. Don’t know whether it has any special name? I used to be with my mother at the first stage of making this oil pitha, as I like this pitha very much. I like […]Continue Reading...
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community