Increase the allocation for safe food production
Pavel Partha from Dhaka The 1996 World Food Summit announced, Food cannot be used as a political and economic pressure in anyway. But still, we see various political, economic, cultural and social pressures and controls are surrounding food. It is seen again that the food stock of all other ...Continue Reading...
Pitha, Nature and Mother Knowledge
Bahauddin Bahar from Dhaka Mother made the oil pitha (Cake). Many people have known the oil pitha as Pakan or Pakoyan pitha. Don’t know whether it has any special name? I used to be with my mother at the first stage of making this oil pitha, as I like this pitha very much. I like […]Continue Reading...
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community
- The youth community beside the helpless Dalit population in Corona
- A man leading community towards agro-ecology
- Community Seed Bank (CSB): an initiative to reduce disaster risks in char areas of Bangladesh
- … Of the people led development
- We want a poison free and zero hunger world
- Respect rural women, recognize their contribution