Vermin compost enhances the nutritional fertility and production of crops
Iqbal Kabir Ranzu from Chatmohor, Pabna A large farm has been built by 5 entrepreneurs named Progga Agro Enterprise on 100 decimal of land at Ichakhali village of Mathurapur union of Chatmohar, Pabna. Apart from rearing about 100 cattle, the vermin Compost is being made in 22 houses under a ...Continue Reading...
Compost and Organic Vegetable Village
Shonkar Mrong from Netrokona Rajendrapur is a village in Charlisa union of sadar upazila of Netrokona district. Most of the people of this village are farmers and agriculture is their main occupation. The farmers of this village have been living their families by cultivating diverse vegetables ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives