Health camps for the health care of the elders organized by youth
Ishaque uddin from Netrokona According to one study, 7.0 percent of the total population of Bangladesh is elderly (Those over sixty years old)। The growing old population is a fundamental issue for the world and every country. At the moment elderly of Bangladesh faces three challenges, Which ...Continue Reading...
- Health camps for the health care of the elders organized by youth
- Compost and Organic Vegetable Village
- Sakhina’s agriculture seed
- Serving is Religion
- Pitha, Nature and Mother Knowledge
- Farmer’s Seeds Bank and Agricultural Hospitals
- Boda Net: New Fishing Trap for Native Species Fish!
- Without you it’s difficult to cope with disaster
- What will happen to the School?
- Nature and Forest in our Service