Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
Biswajit Mondal from Shyamnagar, Satkhira Tarulata Gayan, wife of Rabindranath Gayan is living at village Korchahati under Bhurulia union. They have four daughters and are all married. Rabindranath’s health condition is not good, so Tarulata is working hard for their livelihood. ...Continue Reading...
Happy with dignified life
By Touhidul Alam When Abdul Mattaleb (42) ventured into vermicomposting in 2012, nobody imagined that this small initiative would change his life one day. Hard work and a good guidance can make all the differences in life, the case of Abdul Mattaleb, a farmer from Valuatoli village of ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives