A success story of community movement
Ohidur Rahman from Nertakona Rivers are the backbone of human civilization. They provide us freshwater which is helpful for various purposes such as irrigation, transportation, drinking, cleaning, washing, etc. Without rivers, life will come to a halt. Therefore, rivers should keep on flowing ...Continue Reading...
School of Dalit Rabidas
Satyaranjan Saha from Harimampur, Manikganj Nearly 40 families of poor Rabidas have been living near Jhitka Hat since ancient time. The main source of income is the small repair shoe business. Education can be the medium of development of the livelihood of poor people like hunger waits for no ...Continue Reading...
Md. Al-Mamun and his endeavor
Subir Sarkar, Manikganj We all like to dream. But how many of us get to realize that dream of ours? Today, we will talk about a particular individual who not only realized his dreams, but did it with the help of all those he loves. Hailing from Soldhara village in Manikganj, Md. Al-Mamun, aged ...Continue Reading...
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community
- The youth community beside the helpless Dalit population in Corona
- A man leading community towards agro-ecology
- Community Seed Bank (CSB): an initiative to reduce disaster risks in char areas of Bangladesh
- … Of the people led development
- We want a poison free and zero hunger world
- Respect rural women, recognize their contribution