What will happen to the School?
Abdur Razzak, Manikganj Where the little boy lives 4 years of his educational life. Endeared schools is a symbol of Absolute compassion. Pasture of many favourite friendships and tie. The teachers love mixed with anger and ascendency. The little angle touches constantly the school’s ground from ...Continue Reading...
Cooking fuel crisis and Women’s suffering in the rainy season
AbdurRazzak, Ghior (Manikganj). Ashma Akhter, a housewife from remote Sodaghata village of GhiorUpazila, Manikganj having a 5-member family is undergoing a lot of hardship in regard to cook food. It is evident to understand her hardships as her husband is ill-being burden to ensure bred for her ...Continue Reading...
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh