Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
By: Ferdous Ahmed Uzzal, from Dhaka: ‘Generally producers determined the price for their products but unfortunately the prices of agricultural products are not fixed by the farmers. As a result, farmers are being deprived to get a fair price for their produce. During Covid-19 pandemic in order ...Continue Reading...
Farmers Get Good Price of Their Crops
Shimul Biswas from Singair, Manikganj Various types of organic vegetables are being produced at the farmer’s house in Nayabari Adarsha gram of Singair upazila. In near past they sold these vegetable in their local Bayara market. However, most of the time women didn’t get good price as ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives