Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
By: Ferdous Ahmed Uzzal, from Dhaka: ‘Generally producers determined the price for their products but unfortunately the prices of agricultural products are not fixed by the farmers. As a result, farmers are being deprived to get a fair price for their produce. During Covid-19 pandemic in order ...Continue Reading...
Farmers Get Good Price of Their Crops
Shimul Biswas from Singair, Manikganj Various types of organic vegetables are being produced at the farmer’s house in Nayabari Adarsha gram of Singair upazila. In near past they sold these vegetable in their local Bayara market. However, most of the time women didn’t get good price as ...Continue Reading...
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community