Youth Liton Chandra Das is the Pride of Netrokona
Shankar Mrong and Abdur Rab from Netrokona Intense determination, effort, hard work, proper planning and management convey a man to the peak of successes. Their sincere efforts, hard work gave rare respect to national youth honor as a successful youth volunteer. We are talking about Liton ...Continue Reading...
The Khasis in Bangladesh and their struggle to maintain livelihood
Silvanus Lamin Introduction There are 45 ethnic communities’ namely indigenous people living in Bangladesh. Khasi is one of the indigenous communities in Bangladesh. The community has been living in Sylhet region (Sylhet, Moulvibazar Habigonj), particularly hilly and mountainous region of ...Continue Reading...
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community