Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
BM Touhidul Alam Bangladesh: general context and geographic settings With a population of about 160 million living in an area covering 144,000 km², Bangladesh is one of the most densely populated countries in the world. More than 75 per cent of its people live in rural areas and agriculture ...Continue Reading...
Biodiversity and productivity
A.B.M Touhidul Alam from Dhaka:: The earth is only planet that has unique natural assets made up of plants, animals, land, water, the atmosphere and human. Together we all form part of the planet’s ecosystems, which means if there is a biodiversity crisis, our health and livelihoods are at risk ...Continue Reading...
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community