Serving is Religion
Biswajit Mondal form Shyamnagar, Satkhira Serving is religion. Throughout the ages, many people have named themselves in the history of the past by devoting themselves to the service of creation. They become immortal in the quality of our work. Inspired by their graceful life, many people have ...Continue Reading...
Farmers Get Good Price of Their Crops
Shimul Biswas from Singair, Manikganj Various types of organic vegetables are being produced at the farmer’s house in Nayabari Adarsha gram of Singair upazila. In near past they sold these vegetable in their local Bayara market. However, most of the time women didn’t get good price as ...Continue Reading...
Cooking fuel crisis and Women’s suffering in the rainy season
AbdurRazzak, Ghior (Manikganj). Ashma Akhter, a housewife from remote Sodaghata village of GhiorUpazila, Manikganj having a 5-member family is undergoing lot of hardship in regard to cook food. It is evident to understand her hardships as her husband is ill being burden to ensure bred ...Continue Reading...
- Health camps for the health care of the elders organized by youth
- Compost and Organic Vegetable Village
- Sakhina’s agriculture seed
- Serving is Religion
- Pitha, Nature and Mother Knowledge
- Farmer’s Seeds Bank and Agricultural Hospitals
- Boda Net: New Fishing Trap for Native Species Fish!
- Without you it’s difficult to cope with disaster
- What will happen to the School?
- Nature and Forest in our Service