Where there is a will, there is a way
Sultana Parvin from Rajshahi Hard work and desire is the key of success in life. It is also believed that people can create their future. Bilkis Begum (36) an inhibits of Beel Nepal para village of Paba upazila under Rajshahi district has made her family financial solvent through her hard work ...Continue Reading...
Alpona Rani Mistri and her sparkling journey
By Pavel Partha “Gachpala, mati, pani, pakhi, goru sob niyei amader grameen sangsar. Eikhane ekjoner kothe bhable hoina, sobar kotha bhabte hoi. Ei shiksha ami amar gram theke paichi. BARCIK theke ami atmabiswas paichi, amader goriber je nana sampad ache seita niya kibhabe bhalo bhave kaj kora ...Continue Reading...
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community
- The youth community beside the helpless Dalit population in Corona
- A man leading community towards agro-ecology
- Community Seed Bank (CSB): an initiative to reduce disaster risks in char areas of Bangladesh
- … Of the people led development