Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
Pavel Patha The corona situation once again has brought to light the importance of indigenous knowledge (IK) and the spirits of nature though this knowledge and strength still remains `unrecognized’. There have been several reasons behind this unrecgonition of indigenous knowledge ...Continue Reading...
Increase the allocation for safe food production
Pavel Partha from Dhaka The 1996 World Food Summit announced, Food cannot be used as a political and economic pressure in anyway. But still, we see various political, economic, cultural and social pressures and controls are surrounding food. It is seen again that the food stock of all other ...Continue Reading...
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community