A success story of community movement
Ohidur Rahman from Nertakona Rivers are the backbone of human civilization. They provide us freshwater which is helpful for various purposes such as irrigation, transportation, drinking, cleaning, washing, etc. Without rivers, life will come to a halt. Therefore, rivers should keep on flowing ...Continue Reading...
Payel and Pirya are inspiration for the Horijan communities
By Ohidur Rahman, Netrakona Chakpara of Netrakona, where 35 Horijan (Marginal indigenous community) families live. These people have been working as cleaners and sweepers in the towns for a long time and there have been no changes in the occupation for the last few decades. Thus being unaware ...Continue Reading...
Food preserving techniques of rural women
Parboti Rani Singh from Netrokona Since ancient times when women invented agriculture based civilization they also produced, preserved and made food for us. They are still continuing that legacy by using their indigenous knowledge and their experience. By doing these things women created a ...Continue Reading...
Let us know the history of and love our language
Parbati Singh from Netrakona:: Education is the backbone Education is the backbone of nation. No nation can prosper without education. Bangladesh has taken different initiatives such as distributing free books, scholarships, stipends, food for education and many other projects keeping this fact ...Continue Reading...
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation