Consumable Salt from salty soil!
Silvanus Lamin:: There are processes of preparing salt from the coastal saline water and its detergents but we hardly know about the making of salt from salty soil. But people of the Sunderbans area have their unique knowledge to make salt from the salty soil. However, it could be claimed that ...Continue Reading...
Students are the active Social actors
Silvanus Lamin:: Students can contribute in building a nice and peaceful world through utilizing their innovations, zeal and strengths by actively get themselves involved in the process that leads to the solution of the existing social problems. Students are energetic and have the potentiality ...Continue Reading...
School of honesty
Ershad Ali, From BARCIK, Dhaka One room of the school, big three plastic baskets are placed on the table and educational materials such as pens, pencil, slate, scales, copy, Neil cutter, eraser are serially set on the basket with their price written in a white paper placed nearby the table. ...Continue Reading...
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community
- The youth community beside the helpless Dalit population in Corona
- A man leading community towards agro-ecology
- Community Seed Bank (CSB): an initiative to reduce disaster risks in char areas of Bangladesh
- … Of the people led development
- We want a poison free and zero hunger world
- Respect rural women, recognize their contribution