Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
Silvanus Lamin BARCIK through its different projects, has been facilitating development program in different parts of Bangladesh adopting People led Development Approach (PLD) as its strategy. It is through this approach that BARCIK places its stakeholders in the center of all sorts of ...Continue Reading...
Let’s protect diversity for a better future
Pavel Partha A small country of only approximately 56.6 thousand square miles, the vast wildlife diversity of Bangladesh amazes all. Situated in the south-east corner of the globe, this heaven of wildlife consists of 30 farming environments, 17 hydrological plants, 230 rivers and lakes, 113 ...Continue Reading...
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation